The ability to think abstractly has brought humanity to many great discoveries and challenges. Mainly due to the ability to think about things we cannot see, we were able to imagine that there are other planets at first, and then to explore them. But they still exist, and the power of our brain allows us much more room – think about things that never happened and never will happen. These mind experiments and conclusions, however, obey certain rules, and logic is the field that creates those rules. Get ready to immerse yourself in the difficult, tricky and intriguing world of philosophy logic questions.
How You Can Make Learning Logic Fun
Do you think that solving philosophy logic problems will bore you to death? Well, this may not be the most fascinating activity in the world if you are not a great fan of Aristotle, the philosopher who developed the first formal laws of logic. But don’t take us the wrong way, logic can be a pretty fun thing to do even if you are not going to follow Aristotle’s steps and become a modern-day philosopher. Let’s look at some examples and have a little logical fun. Don’t look at the answers, think about it a little on your own first!
1) What happens if an unstoppable force meets an immovable wall?
2) Who’s my father’s son?
3) If Thor picks up his hammer, and Hulk picks up Thor, is it correct to say that Hulk now holds the Mjolnir?
4) You’ve flipped a coin 9 times and got Heads. What is the possibility of getting Heads in the 10th time?
5) What is heavier: two pounds of marble or two pounds of bird down?
How many did you manage to answer correctly without getting some philosophy logic help from the all-mighty Google? Here are the answers to check:
1) It’s a paradox, so there’s no definite answer. This paradox is called the paradox of irresistible force, and it implies that either immovable object or irresistible force doesn’t exist. At least they cannot exist together in one universe, because that’s against the laws of logic.
2) It’s me! Besides, such a saying was a popular way of referring to yourself in medieval literature in the Middle East.
3) If you are a comic geek, as we are, you probably know that there were many times when someone else managed to lift Thor’s hammer by sheer force, through deceit or because he or she was worthy to do so. But still, as a logic question, this goes against the logical law of transition, so we assume that Hulk isn’t holding Mjolnir, he’s holding Thor who’s holding Mjolnir. The trick didn’t work.
4) It’s still 50% regardless of the number of times you flip the coin. But the possibility of getting Heads 10 times in a row is only 0.097%.
5) They are equal, because it’s the same two pounds. 🙂
Do you still think that logic is boring? Well then, after a session or two of solving philosophy logic problems with our awesome tutors you will definitely change your mind.
Why Choose Us
If you need philosophy logic help, then you’ve come to the best place to get it. Aside from a great team of talented, intelligent and motivated tutors, we can offer you even some more benefits:
- A comfortable environment.
It is true that the studying environment influences your productivity, and what can be better than studying in the calmness and comfort of your room? You can shut off all the distractions, unlike a classroom, where you can shut off only your phone, but not the classmates, unfortunately. Learning such a difficult subject requires a 100% comfortable environment – and by that we mean an environment comfortable for you. There are many people in the classroom, each with his or her own demands for the temperature, lighting, noise level, etc. And it’s impossible to satisfy everyone while you are in the class, but it’s easy to do so when you are working with your personal tutor from AnswerShark.com.
- Your own schedule.
The sole idea of being able to control their learning schedules makes most students feel better. The moment you decide to figure out all the difficult philosophy logic questions with help from our awesome tutors, you won’t be forced to ruin your circadian rhythms anymore. Most people just can’t believe that your productivity in the morning (or, on the contrary, in the evening) equals zero, and that’s why you are so passive and absent on the lecture. Stop your suffering today! Choose one of our awesome writers and work together at odd hours to maximize your productivity.
- Personalized learning patterns.
Do you like passing the same quiz many times until you remember all the right answers? Or, maybe you prefer to have an intense and thorough study session before you take a quiz, but your score always is above 90%? All these unique features influence your learning productivity, but they are often disregarded or labeled insignificant. At first sight these differences may not play a big role in the learning process, but we know that they do, and we want you to make the most of your peculiarities.
People underestimate the power of money as a motivator. If you pay someone to teach you, you are likely to pay more attention and put more effort in understanding the topic. You can say that you also pay for college, but the difference in paying a large sum of money sometime in the future and paying a smaller one regularly is big. This is even used in psychotherapy to motivate patients to pay more attention to their mental health, which means the trick works well.
Why are you still waiting? Place your questions, choose the tutor you like the most and finally make your studies productive. You will not only nail every test on logic once you start working with us, but will also start enjoying the subject!
Find more information about our services here – https://answershark.com/logic/.