¿Cómo estás amigo? Having any troubles with Español? Don’t panic! Learning foreign languages is not a piece of cake. There are so many nuances in any language that it is not enough to just memorize the rules and words. You also need to feel the language. For example, do you know what is the difference between ‘te quiero’ and ‘te amo’? Both of these expressions are translated as ‘I love you.’ However, ‘te amo’ is primarily used when you are talking about a profound romantic feeling and ‘te quiero’ you can easily say to your friend. So, if you are having doubts on the usage of particular words or word expressions or other kinds of problems in Spanish, feel free to get Spanish homework help from AnswerShark!
What Should You Take Into Consideration?
When you are learning Spanish, you are likely to come across these problems:
- Word confusion. Some words in Spanish sound similar to English, but they have different meanings. For example, ‘libreria’ in Spanish means ‘bookstore’, but it sounds similar to the English word ‘library,’ which is translated to Spanish as ‘biblioteca’.
- The gender of nouns. It may sound awkward for English-speaking students, but all nouns in Spanish have their gender. In this way, ‘a table’ has the female gender form ‘la tabla’, and ‘a tree’ has the male gender form ‘el arbol.’ English-speaking learners often forget genders of nouns.
- Right word order. By force of habit, English-speaking people always use standard English word order in Spanish. However, Spanish language allows you to use other orders. This will make your Spanish sound more copious.
These problems are only the tip of the iceberg. The more you know, the more questions arise. Some of these questions you can put into our online Spanish tutor on AnswerShark.
How to Improve Your Spanish?
We would like to provide you with quick tips that will help you to improve your Spanish.
- Watch TV series in Spanish. If you don’t have a native Spanish speaking friend, watching TV series is probably the quickest way to learn Spanish. That way, you will develop your ability to understand the foreign language and you will learn expressions that native speakers use in every-day life. If you don’t like watching series or TV shows, you can just listen to Spanish songs.
- Try to find a Spanish speaking friend. Due to social networks, it will be a piece of cake to find such a friend.
- Hire a tutor. The individual approach is always the most effective. If you would like to improve your language but you don’t have time for constant tutoring, you may get help from a Spanish online tutor whenever you need.
When Should You Apply for Qualified Help?
Some difficulties that you have while learning Spanish can be dealt with on your own, but others need to be solved with help. So, when should you definitely ask for help on AnswerShark?
- In case you have one or a couple of specific questions. It may take a lot of time to find the answer to a particular question in Spanish. So, if you don’t want to waste your time reading a lot of redundant information, and the only thing you need is to get a short answer to a specific question, post your question on our page. We offer you the ability to get answers to your questions from our online teachers for free! You will definitely get your answer in some time. However, if you need an urgent answer, we would recommend you to use our paid option. It allows you to get your answer within the specified deadline.
- In case you need Spanish homework online help from professional tutors. If you would like to complete your task on your own, but you can’t understand the topic, you can apply for a tutor’s help on AnswerShark. Our experts will gladly explain to you any rule that you can’t understand. This option is paid. You have the ability to work with an expert who is qualified in Spanish. When we hire our tutors, we test their level of competency and we offer the position of tutor only to the best experts.
- In case you are not in the mood for academic assignments. It can happen to anyone. We do not recommend you to skip any assignments. Even if you are not capable of completing a task at the moment, find a person who is. Feel free to ask teachers from AnswerShark to help you. When using our service, you can be sure that your privacy is in good hands. You will never meet tutors personally. You are able to talk to them via live chat. However, we would recommend you to pay attention to your skipped task later, after you restore your energy.
How Much Should You Pay?
We have established a bidding system so that you have the ability to choose a tutor who offers the most suitable price for you. The price depends on these factors:
- The discipline. When you would like to get the answer in a rare discipline, the price is likely to be higher. The price of your online Spanish homework help will also depend on the quantity of available experts in Spanish at the moment.
- The complicacy of the order. Some types of tasks need more time and effort from tutors. Their cost will be a bit more expensive. However, take into consideration that different tutors have different researching skills. Therefore, you don’t need to worry that the experts who offer help with Spanish homework for cheap will provide you with low-quality assignments. They are most likely more knowledgeable in the specific question you put in.
- The deadline. We recommend our clients to make orders as soon as they realize that they need help. Orders that you make preemptively will cost less than urgent orders. So, try to make the order as soon as possible so that you will pay less for the order. If you change the deadline during the process, you won’t pay for such a change. However, our tutors won’t be responsible for your possible failure.
Who Can Apply for Help?
No matter what is your academic level, our service is able to provide you with online Spanish homework help as well as English – https://answershark.com/english/. We hire only highly-qualified specialists, who are capable of completing any academic tasks. Also, they can clearly explain any topic to you. And if you are the parent of a student, you also can apply for our help. Hire a tutor for your child if you don’t have enough time to assist him or her on your own.
Do not hesitate to get Spanish homework help online from AnswerShark! We are available 24/7! Feel free to ask any question and we will try to provide you with timely, qualified help.